Endurance Onslaught 6.0
This can be improved on.

That was the short version, here's the long:

Head doesn't fit the body textures at all - damn what's up with the sunglasses?
Really plain stuff, yeh you can say "Hey I just wanted plain" but if you're going to go for minimalism, try harder and go learn more.
Why is it only the lower leg parts that have some kind of armor part strapped onto the tori while the rest looks like stickers?
The stripes on the hands - what's up with that? Looks like it was pulled from nowhere.

Rage placing standard arrow shapes all over an image doesnt really cut it.

Censored by BenDover
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 29, 2011 at 04:15 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
It's a "hampish set". He had to do something similiar to hampa's set. It's not really easy to make it. Maybe he doesn't like this type of art? Look at his other work.

And set is reaaly nice, like the style, good job bro ;3
Originally Posted by Sharickkou View Post
It's a "hampish set". He had to do something similiar to hampa's set. It's not really easy to make it. Maybe he doesn't like this type of art? Look at his other work.

And set is reaaly nice, like the style, good job bro ;3

really thx but that guy deleted his post -.-
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
yeah its really cool;)

thx ;]

Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
That doesn't look too bad actually. Are those 512x textures?

ty ;]
yes. theyare 512
-----
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
This can be improved on.

That was the short version, here's the long:

Head doesn't fit the body textures at all - damn what's up with the sunglasses?
Really plain stuff, yeh you can say "Hey I just wanted plain" but if you're going to go for minimalism, try harder and go learn more.
Why is it only the lower leg parts that have some kind of armor part strapped onto the tori while the rest looks like stickers?
The stripes on the hands - what's up with that? Looks like it was pulled from nowhere.

Rage placing standard arrow shapes all over an image doesnt really cut it.

Censored by BenDover

1. This is set for request and this guy wanted head like that
2. What should I learn to?
3. Where do you see armor? Its just shapes, in my opinion it doesnt look like that...
4. "Rage placing standard arrow shapes all over an image doesnt really cut it." but i sold it for really niece price ^^
Last edited by Wojtek120; Apr 30, 2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am taking requests, just PM me