Toribash
I liked wibbles because you could express your opinion about something without all of the 30 year old members going apeshit on you in the normal sub-forums.
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
I liked wibbles because you could express your opinion about something without all of the 30 year old members going apeshit on you in the normal sub-forums.

Yeah, but in wibbles if you express your opinion about something, all the 12-year-olds go trolling at you.
:|
And people weren't respecting the rules as much.
BAD LUCK
Wibbles shall be missed, but it was for the best.

/slitslitslit

Off-topic is decent though, better threads I must say.
But I'm not used to posting threads in topic boards without being abused or shouted at by mods :v
| tom |
Idk...
Only thing I'll miss are those comics in the ''Support/Toribash in the Nutshell'', the rest was mediocrity frat-boy babble to me. Never understood the stuff...
The explanation: it's a place so the trolls can express themselves and keep it out from the regular boards is basically campfire in the troll wood. You start it and they emerge...
Idk...
One thread less to browse, that's all it is...
I have to ask though... what was the point in deleting it? The trolls had a place to troll and that was that, why take that away from them? What's the point in removing it completely?
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Idk...
Only thing I'll miss are those comics in the ''Support/Toribash in the Nutshell'', the rest was mediocrity frat-boy babble to me. Never understood the stuff...
The explanation: it's a place so the trolls can express themselves and keep it out from the regular boards is basically campfire in the troll wood. You start it and they emerge...
Idk...
One thread less to browse, that's all it is...

Oh you are back? I thought you left

No more trollboard, what will the trolls do? If I had to make a bet, I wouldn't bet that they would all just disappear...
No more poweramuseboard, what will the power amusers do? If I had to make a bet, I wouldn't bet that they would all just disappear...
Originally Posted by Corey
A while ago Chac and m0o were banning all of the lame trolls from wibbles and threads became quite clean

No true Wibbler would think that was a good situation.

Hamster is the true lord of Wibbles, Wibbles was the realm of chaos under his rule.
Rittu is the moderatly good lord of Wibbles, Wibbles was still pretty chaotic under his rule.
Chac and m0o are the enemies of all that is Wibblish, Wibbles was shit under their rule.