Ranking
Originally Posted by Swooya View Post
8k for the robotic set.

ok, if anyone don't make one offer you will have the set after 8 hours
-----
Originally Posted by MCNIGGETS View Post
can i have the purple set

what set, the first blu set, robotic set or naruto set?
Last edited by 2010simoDK; May 3, 2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Swooya View Post
2010simoDK sent you the tc's about 8 hours ago and i saw that you were online 1 hour ago so send me the robotic set or i will report you.

Sup, you're required to wait atleast 24hours, it doesn't matter if he's online or not, so consider this as a warning for useless posting.
Back for good.
Credit your image sources for the second texture set, it is clearly copy and pasted. Either that or remove it from auction, you have 24 hours.
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
Sup, you're required to wait atleast 24hours, it doesn't matter if he's online or not, so consider this as a warning for useless posting.

hey, i'm italian and so there was the night here and so if i was slipping i couldn't inviate the set, when i login 1 hour ago i login only for one minute before the school but i didn't the time for inviate you the textures, now i can inviate it
-----
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Credit your image sources for the second texture set, it is clearly copy and pasted. Either that or remove it from auction, you have 24 hours.

i don't understand you, what do you mean the set is copy and pasted?
-----
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

now i understand, i don't copy the image, i create the set, and if you don't believe i can add more images of the set or i can activate these textures so you can see the robotic set in the game
Last edited by 2010simoDK; May 4, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
hey, i'm italian and so there was the night here and so if i was slipping i couldn't inviate the set, when i login 1 hour ago i login only for one minute before the school but i didn't the time for inviate you the textures, now i can inviate it
-----

i don't understand you, what do you mean the set is copy and pasted?
-----

now i understand, i don't copy the image, i create the set, and if you don't believe i can add more images of the set or i can activate these textures so you can see the robotic set in the game

what he means is you took images cut them off the original image and pasted it and did this to make the set and dont kill the messenger