Toribash

Only thing that was dodgey was the slowmotion, the frames started to chug and just look like slow framerate. Don't know how you can counter-act that (maybe adding some vector blur (if your video package supports it) should do it).

Great job man ^^

The replay where the guy throws his wrists at the head that rolls away and the one at the end with the gyro are pretty awesome. Was fun to watch.
Great job man ^^

*cought* I think she's a girl *cought* ;D

Anyways, about the vid... It's pretty great: there's some good sync, camera work. Loved the awsum effects and replays.
The only thing that I sorta didn't like is the part at 2:36 when the black screen appears for a while. That confused me a bit(was watching on my phone, thought that there was some sort of a lag)
9/10
I'm looking forward to see more of your works.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

Only thing that was dodgey was the slowmotion, the frames started to chug and just look like slow framerate. Don't know how you can counter-act that (maybe adding some vector blur (if your video package supports it) should do it).

Great job man ^^

The replay where the guy throws his wrists at the head that rolls away and the one at the end with the gyro are pretty awesome. Was fun to watch.

Yeah, I recorded at 30 fps to get the replays the speed I wanted them, but one of my comments says to record at 300 fps, and use adobe after effects--which I don't have--, because in sony vegas, there is a limit to how much you can speed up things. (Usually when I record 60 fps). It depends on if I want a fast-paced video, or a slower one.
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
*cought* I think she's a girl *cought*

Anyways, about the vid... It's pretty great: there's some good sync, camera work. Loved the awsum effects and replays.
The only thing that I sorta didn't like is the part at 2:36 when the black screen appears for a while. That confused me a bit(was watching on my phone, thought that there was some sort of a lag)
9/10
I'm looking forward to see more of your works.

Like I said I was limited on my time, so I finished this just in time, I was going to make some sort of white flash to make sync with the black screen, I tend to make it a lot now.
I'll try and avoid it.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

its good but not great. Sync wasnt that bad but could have been better. Replays were ok but also could have been better. Music choice sucked. I had to mute the video in order to watch the whole thing. The repetitiveness of the song is just too much. I give it a 6/10 ;]

Also, I have a huge music library so if you need some good* music pm me lol
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I thought the sync was just fine, especially during the black\blinking parts. Also stated before I used replays that were posted. The music was just chosen quickly, I thought that about the music as I was making it.

THAT was some hot stuff. *faves on youtube* I'm bad in critizing but it's overall quit impressive.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Glad you liked it!
Though I'd like it more if I got criticizm.

Some of the recording and effects was very glitchy/laggy
the sync was pretty basic, just because the music was dubstep doesnt mean you can sync it to whatever. It did improve somewhat as the movie progressed.
The song got a bit repetative towards the end, yes i know its dubstep, but it still got repetative.
made the sync even more preditable
then there was no raytracing or even reflections, was just running basic shaders
Replays were ok
some of the guys textures were annoying
Nothign really new in the idea

5/10
Last edited by BenDover; May 19, 2011 at 10:07 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Yeah, I recorded at 30 fps to get the replays the speed I wanted them, but one of my comments says to record at 300 fps, and use adobe after effects--which I don't have--, because in sony vegas, there is a limit to how much you can speed up things. (Usually when I record 60 fps). It depends on if I want a fast-paced video, or a slower one.

Also I thought that when I use custom shaders with no reflections, it looks better imo. I'll use reflections next time.

It was pretty darn laggy at certain points, slow motion was incredibly laggy. I also noticed some fps drops or random slower parts that most likely weren't made on purpose (didn't fit to song nor what was happening).
Sync was good, synced effects however weren't. Some effects were way too overdone/overused.
Camera was just bad, most of the times something was in the way or it wasn't looking at the character. It just wasn't good.
Got pretty boring after a while, wasn't anything really all that impressive to keep it entertaining.
Mostall replays were good.
I kinda liked it, kinda didn't.
7,5/10