Toribash
And how much are you asking for the 512 head by deridor? The blue and red one. (The second item)
Last edited by BlazeJames; Jun 2, 2011 at 07:33 PM.
Originally Posted by smile2 View Post
Stich and dead I have some sets I want to sell can I sell with you guys?

Pictures

Originally Posted by Danzos View Post

Gtfo Raza<3

Nice offer. Well see.

Originally Posted by BlazeJames View Post
And how much are you asking for the 512 head by deridor? The blue and red one. (The second item)

Offer please.
Added new heads.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Depends who is selling.
But offer away!
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uhhhhh...Pick something I got as a trade for the first set you're selling?
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Velvet Relax?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was thinking more about the hunter grads..O:
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Ill take elf relax.
Which is a reasonably offer.
If yes just put it in one of those empty sets and name it Deadmau5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]