Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
The bad thing is that replays mostly were standart (for me), except Jets's replay and mine.
Also it would be better, if you explained what is game about and how to play it.
It looks more like a standart video now.
Also yes, you haven't downloaded some people' textures. Next time don't forget to do it.
For me it looks more like a WIP now.
Add some text to current vid, and it will be trailer.

Also, TheAnimal, I can download it and upload somewhere, for example, mediafire.com and give you the link.
Syrail, in vid there were ToriTracer (if I am not mistaken), bes, Jets, Shook, Lafren, NutHug, Evil, Nirs, Leyz, Numbers, Oblivion, Oracle, War_Hero and me, Maccross.

Where did you see jets, you and toritracer in this?
These replays are really great and all of them except the last one is already in 3.91's replayfolder.

I found the song verry amusing, what's the name of it?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
The bad thing is that replays mostly were standart (for me), except Jets's replay and mine.
Also it would be better, if you explained what is game about and how to play it.
It looks more like a standart video now.
Also yes, you haven't downloaded some people' textures. Next time don't forget to do it.
For me it looks more like a WIP now.
Add some text to current vid, and it will be trailer.

Also, TheAnimal, I can download it and upload somewhere, for example, mediafire.com and give you the link.
Syrail, in vid there were ToriTracer (if I am not mistaken), bes, Jets, Shook, Lafren, NutHug, Evil, Nirs, Leyz, Numbers, Oblivion, Oracle, War_Hero and me, Maccross.

It's actually Juhizz, Bes, Dexter, Shook, Larfen, Nuthug, Evil, Nirs, Leyz, Numbers (me), Oblivion, Oracle, War_Hero, (and I'm assuming) Maccross.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
The replays and camera work was good but I dont think the song really matches toribash's theme.
Also the transitions were kinda simple :3
7/10
intro 5/10
camera 7/10
replays 10/10
sync 7/10
effects 7/10
transitions 5/10
creativity 4/10

45/70
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
It's actually Juhizz, Bes, Dexter, Shook, Larfen, Nuthug, Evil, Nirs, Leyz, Numbers (me), Oblivion, Oracle, War_Hero, (and I'm assuming) Maccross.

Thank you for correcting my mistakes.