Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sent 1# Head to Zac
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Stich View Post
can i pay 5k now for the #3 and then you hold it untill i send you the rest.

No.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Sent Head #3 to Stich.

Tomorrow, I will get more heads texture.
Not yet. I have much busy on everyday. :/
Sent 5# head to tonypcc.

It's out! close thread.

When I put more heads. I will open thread again.

/closed