Toribash
Katy Perry is my favorite female singer... She has amazing talent and has beautiful...It's all tracks and Albums really Rocking now days..!!
Merill Garbus is pretty damn good.
-----
Originally Posted by V1ctory00 View Post
Katy Perry is my favorite female singer... She has amazing talent and has beautiful...It's all tracks and Albums really Rocking now days..!!

I don't think her tits can sing, and I sure as hell know you're not referring to her voice

because that shit is terribad
Last edited by oyster; Jul 2, 2011 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
back from the dead
I'm a metal fan, so the chick from old Nightwish, or the one from Within Tempation. Ellie Goulding is also great. And go American Pie.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by oyster View Post
-----

I don't think her tits can sing, and I sure as hell know you're not referring to her voice

because that shit is terribad

I believe they can. Therefore, I thrust my vote towards Katy Perry and her lovely tits.

And the Hangover is a great movie. The second was sorta shit.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by oyster View Post

She's very creative. Haven't listened to tune yards enough to know if it gets old or not yet though :v
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well