Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Clans really don't like it if you're only in it for the name. Ask any clan leader, or member for that matter. Some may be indifferent, but it's never a good thing.

If your question is "Which clan will give me a better reputation", don't ask it.
Try asking instead: "Which clan will have interesting fun people that I can play with and work with to strive to get better". Earn your reputation that way.

Ironically, this doesn't give you a good reputation for a recruitee.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Like the above said, clans dont work like that. If you only want the clan for the tag just to boost your reputation, your reputation will most likely drop.

If you want a clan you should search for it yourself, I dont realy like the idea to recommend a clan, you just have to search for it to see which one you like the most by researching about it.

But if you want a clan just for the tag and for reputation, well good luck, you'll never find one, and if you will, I doubt they will let you stay amongst them for a while, they'll just kick you out if you weren't active or social with them.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

So you want to join a clan, but you don't want to ever chat to them or play with them?

That is nonsense. If you want a good reputation earn it. Having a tag next to your name won't change what people think of you. You can't be in a clan and not either play ingame with them, or go on irc (If the clan is often there), or at the very least, be active in their forums.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Markofo, you killed any rep you ever got with this thread.
No clan will accept you with such a behavior, specially not the top clans.

Joining a clan, getting hard worked rep through things others do and just sitting there and splurge around with a clan tag that you don't deserve? That's more than selfish
Check my Soundcloud ;)
So basically you want to join a clan, and never talk to them, just so you can be a member and get a reputation? Thats wrong, and I think every clan will kick you for doing such things.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/