Toribash
The flow messed up when you contracted your knee after the kick, you should have relaxed it. Then you was stiff when you was taking his head off. Not so good but 7/10. Also I didn't lower the dm :P.

NEW REPLAYS!
Attached Files
158 Sins.rpl (172.3 KB, 12 views)
#Flawless_victory.rpl (172.9 KB, 12 views)
#Less_Blazed.rpl (173.0 KB, 11 views)
#Less_Headkick.rpl (114.7 KB, 9 views)
#Less_Damage.rpl (236.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by link8; Jul 13, 2011 at 06:45 AM.
NEW REPLAYS
I MADE SOME NEW REPLAYS TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THEM ENJOY!!
Attached Files
Blood decapatatioD.rpl (133.5 KB, 15 views)
Number 1.rpl (142.9 KB, 11 views)
Ugh too many replays to see here. It's generally best to upload one replay at a time.

I'll just pick blood decap for a random cnc

The movement was too random in the beginning which kills any flow and style. The only things I can say that were good are that you weren't too stiff and the decap had a good aim.
Thanks allot, I tried not to be stiff when I was spinning I guess it worked. Also yea there are allot of replays XD. I should have uploaded one at a time.
1º replay : well i liked , but you need more speed and more dismembers 8/10
2º replay : more speed ² more dismembers ² and realism , what gravity is it ? lol
3º replay : lol sorry i dont liked that replay , for some reasons , but i liked the pose 5/10
4º replay : nice flips but you need more BOOOOM ! you need one nice kick 6/10
5º replay : i cant see it :o
6º replay : lol , dont liked that replay :o 2/10 ?
7º replay : you have a nice pose , but you need more dismembers !!! and more speed , you need break all pieces !
[-U]
Thedevill ~ Moneyboy99 ~ dragonsfc
For the blood one, I liked the decap, but I didn't like the random movement at the beginning and pose..I'm definite you wont mind me showing you a better pose.
Attached Files
Link8 edit.rpl (114.2 KB, 12 views)
Thanks course I like the stance but you lost your balence at the end. I like to make a replay where I don't lose my balence, also NEW REPLAY!
Attached Files
Meat.rpl (224.9 KB, 15 views)
The starter looked awkward to me and the first hit was messy. The following hits looked weak. You also used the same leg twice which didn't look too well. the pose looks okay, but it seems almost like you were struggling to get it the way you wanted it.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly