Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Termic6: No I only intended to break off 2 joints because I wanted the focus to be on the next kick, still thanks for the comment anyway
D3m0nz: Of course I don't mind, when I made it originally it had a double skeet but I took it out for a faster pose
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 22, 2011 at 01:37 AM.
The line up to the first hit was smooth and stylish, but you could get a better boom there. Just aim higher or go for a diffenent approach, and do a single core.

After the initial hit, you contracted your knee too fast and it looked unstylish, try to be more relaxed ( this applies for all, if you don't use a joint then make sure it ain't stiff)

The boom hit after that was great, the aim was perfect. But avoid lowering your arm and then raising it like that ( the ungrabbed arm), because it doesn't look good.

The torso dm was unexpected, but I loved it and how it flowed towards the nice pose.

Oh and as another advice: use shift+p a lot if you have to. Especially if it will help you unstiffen :]
Zalmoxis: Thanks for the advice, and yeah shift+p is a really hard habit for me to get into, i'm so used to just hitting space because it's quicker. I guess I'll have to work on that
In the most of the time you seem unbalanced, and a bit messy at some places. The replay actually is good, but it could have done nicer, and could have been more stylish. Especially at the last punch. It looked like "I don't care how will I hit it, I will just hit it". And also I don't like the lack of a good pose.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Since I commented on the previous version, I'll just leave my opinion on the skeet. It could have been done a bit faster, but the skeet was a good idea here and I liked it. I know you wanted a non-generic pose but this one here isn't too stylish, so you should do another one.
GamerDaPro: I actually carefully chose that hit to break both joints and I couldn't do it by hitting it directly with the hand block.

Zalmoxis: I'm still trying to work out my poses so apologies for that, I can't skeet either so the edit is pretty rubbish. Even though I like non-generic poses. I think I'll stick to generic ones until I can make it stylish.
No need for apologies, just keep practicing
The first kick was good untill you contractd your knee, that killd the flow.
Nice boom and nice punch. The skeet is not that good.
nice job.