Toribash
eregonv1 u are in my bro has told me a lot about u so make sure you are active ok
R.i.p. white lotus(proud co-leader of icof
clan app
GMT:Im sorry i forgot what that was.Please don't let that affect your anwser
SKILLS ( involves vid making art ect ect ect):im good at wushu and akido
INGAME ACTIVITY 1/10:8
BELT ( nothing under brown belt):i am a brown belt
FORUM ACTIVITY 1/10:6
AND ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW GOES UNDER HERE:i want to join your clan to improve on toribash as a player and make new friends.
clan APPPPP
NAME:connor
GMT:??
SKILLS ( involves vid making art ect ect ect): im good at making up moves and winning in judo taekkyon and wushu
INGAME ACTIVITY 1/10:8
BELT ( nothing under brown belt):brown
FORUM ACTIVITY 1/10:5
AND ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW GOES UNDER HERE: IM awesome and i have a cool head texture
Last edited by connor114; Aug 8, 2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: :)
NAME: Dominingle
GMT: -4 or -5 based on Daylight's saving (Eastern time)
SKILLS ( involves vid making art ect ect ect): Haven't been making much, but I have a bunch of replay's I'd like to make into a video someday
INGAME ACTIVITY 1/10: 10, I play almost everyday
BELT ( nothing under brown belt): 2nd Dan (rank 600 right now, but you know how that fluctuates!)
FORUM ACTIVITY 1/10:1 I've not been on the forum much, but that's because I've never had a clan. If i get accepted I'll try to be very active
AND ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW GOES UNDER HERE:
My favorite mods are aikidobigdojo, wushu, judo, and above all, spiritwrestling (technique).
REAL NAME = IVAN
NAME: ABELO
GMT: =7
SKILLS ( involves vid making art ect ect ect):WUSHU JUDO AIKIDO
INGAME ACTIVITY 1/10: 5
BELT ( nothing under brown belt):BROWN
FORUM ACTIVITY 1/10:5
AND ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW GOES UNDER HERE:MY RANK IS UNDER 500
NAME: bintangfal
GMT: +8
SKILLS ( involves vid making art ect ect ect): making art
INGAME ACTIVITY 1/10: 3/10
BELT ( nothing under brown belt):2nd dan
FORUM ACTIVITY 1/10: 1/7
AND ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW GOES UNDER HERE: I Like Wushu,Aikido,Classic,Taekkyon,Judo.
bintangfal#9846
hey bintangfal i want u to set up a time for me to test u ok i cnt do it for the next couple days going on vacation ok so if u want pm a member play with them and thell tell me how ood u arergok
R.i.p. white lotus(proud co-leader of icof