Ranking
Trippy shit, I liked the music, cool effects, great replay, but some stuff was hard to keep up with. 9.5/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I loved this video.
Its feels awesome to be in one of your videos.
The song was great the effect was also cool
There was a part that came out a bit wierd but overall
The video was excellent

9.8/10

P.S: I just saw that project screenshot. I have nothing to say....Wow
Last edited by BioEx; Aug 22, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
As usual, thought it was pretty fun to watch.
very well produced.
mirror effect was a bit distracting sometimes, but whatever.
camera work at 0:15+ and the sync on the first hit was great.

rest was ok.
didnt like or dislike the music, it was different.
colour scheme was pretty dull, grey shader, grey sets and rainy music.
sync after the first hit was... normal. it didnt feel as clean as i expected.
most of your vids are like that though. great intro, starting and finishing sync and overall winningness, but the middle/body of the vid lacks the same flair.

over all, a very short fun vid to watch.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
This is very interesting editing wise, but not much replay value. If it weren't for the fact that I love video editing like this it would be really boring for me to watch. I don't know if you are trying to preview your nifty editing skills or an actual toribash video.

And what is this rating bullshit? you can't rate accurately anyways and its not really one official scale of rating so just stop it, it won't help anyone and its annoying.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 22, 2011 at 09:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I don't know if you are trying to preview your nifty editing skills or an actual toribash video.

And what is this rating bullshit? you can't rate accurately anyways and its not really one official scale of rating so just stop it, it won't help anyone and its annoying.

eh.. I do not know. It is fashionable among the CS,CoD moviemakers make short movies on different themes and I decided to bring this fashion in toribash
About the rating you damn right man.