Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Still no, it is formated kat said first post that it has to be free form.

As in paragraph forum.

Do not post here again or I will report you.
Hi , Kay & members , I'm Zesk *puts on shades* , I want to join Kat's Clan Because it's epic , I like the new clans anymore ,Yeah I'm Blue Belt , I'm playing Tb for 4 months since that rollback forum destroyed all what i have on my old acc ... so i start again .. I have skills in Art , buuut i like to play so i balance them , *ahem* Story: Lol , i'm a guy , i'm nearly 15 , I live in Bucharest , Yeah it's a nice town anyways , you should visit it meh , Eh I try to make TC from art , but it's hard and much work to do ... I was in Incognito , it's a cool clan , but not very active . . . Eh .. that's story . And now , here , i want to join Neko , I saw the rules and i agree with 'em , *phew* so.. hopefully you will accept me , Anyways Bros : we are classmates fyeah , end of story.
Attached Files
Exo Kicks.rpl (121.8 KB, 2 views)
Necro Decap.rpl (93.8 KB, 2 views)
#Zesk Decap 2.rpl (123.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Zesk_old5197; Aug 27, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Oh no the police is Magic
Put on your cuddleface :3 .... ಠೆ_ಠೆ
I say yes etc know him for ages

as for yakuzah, eh sorry I guess , apply later friend
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Tume View Post
I am apathy for right now, I do not have time to read it.

Okay .. just read it hnnngh
Oh no the police is Magic
Put on your cuddleface :3 .... ಠೆ_ಠೆ
Last post ever in this thread: Dude shut up... kat,boboex are osm exept u u need to improve u dickweed shut up ill never post on app and dont reply to this....Retard..
Hi.I am SmurfLeonida.I would like to join this clan because it seems really cool and i think it has really big chances of becoming official.This is my alt account that is green belt.I would like to be tested to prove my skills.I am really good at Abd and taekkyon.I am average at brushu and judo.I host manny betting server wich you can see on this 2 links
One of my most famous servers http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=298395
And here on this you can see how manny globals i have on 1st and seccond page
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_broadcast.php I was co-host on both of smashin455 bettings and on Amfreaky.I also duel a lot if you want to know with who pm me (well on this alt i lost 0 times i am in profit).Well i would really like to join this clan it has a really nice DSC and members.I hope i can get in.
eh,we'll meet in-game later and see
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Sup kat ok.

I am a sixah, deal with it. Age: N/A. I'm fivah's bitch. Im the boss of all ABD bet servers, k. I want to join neko BECAUSE I WANT TO JOIN IT FUCK DEAL WITH IT. My talent is trolling, bieng a funny faggot. Im selling urics leg, dont tell him or i will kill you. Kat <3. I am green belt, tho i have many alts, like 6th dan thenoobzxd, b45 2 dan, b4shata black belt, history is top secret dont ask NASA.I hope you accept me etc. Dont because of my application.
Because you will.
No rly.
You should do it.
Last edited by sixah; Aug 27, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
u suk pls