Toribash
BUMPDATE:
I came back from a short break (bf3 beta FTW. Got to lvl42. Don't judge me.)

ANNND I've made a unique and quirky little head. Not sure what to call it yet, but YOU have the POWAH to change how it looks, and maybe its name.
Just criticize.

Derp

The backround colors are compatible to ANY color scheme. Except gray. Ew.
Last edited by Mirdesoux; Oct 11, 2011 at 05:04 AM.
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
The robot one with the text System Overload, I like the text but isn't "Overload" of a much greater importance rather than the system being ...a system? I think "Overload" should be the line of text that is red and the "System" to be gray.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Your wish shall soon be granted ._.

I was going to make it look like a status bar, y'know.
System
[ Active] : [DANGER] : [Overload]
The three modes of win.

But, you do have a point. My brains need to rest. I'll work on it tomorrow.
If you can continue this stuff, I am amazed, you say your not an artist? I love your work. Can you make sets? 10/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
very nice arts mirdes, colors are very cool, no details are missing and the shape of the face is awsome. 10/10 for both of the arts
[B]512X512 head texture 19k and less, PM me if you selling one.
WOW I feel honored. Thank you for your kind comments

@chacosownr I may make a set for my new one, but my first one I kind of made my own (the Orange), so I'll do work on it from time-to-time. And yeah, I don't think of myself as an artist but it's nice to see someone who believes otherwise ^^

Time to work in overdrive >:o
o.o I've never tried a request before. Sure, I'll try my hand at it.

BTW head update with a nice outer coating and magnetite colored face. Slimmed it up a little too.
Also added some SICK lighting near the top vents and added a toxic symbol (mapping was a beee-yooootccch) :3
it's coming along nicely.

Iz sick brah