Toribash
Thanks, radio. And yes, I will be selling it after it's done. Unless I fall in love with it. I'll be making more heads soon.
awesome head! but about the eyes, maybe you could let the white "nose" look like it overlaps the eyes a little as it's put in the front. now the eys overlap the nose and that doesn't work. and I think shading the grey part around the eyes a little works too.
I think that the angular parts of the ears don't fit as the head is rounded. so maybe you could round those parts a little. I don't think the head needs much detail if you want to keep the style the head currently has, but that's just me.
but I can't tell you how much it costs, as I have no experience in texture trading
Originally Posted by smaug13 View Post
awesome head! but about the eyes, maybe you could let the white "nose" look like it overlaps the eyes a little as it's put in the front. now the eys overlap the nose and that doesn't work. and I think shading the grey part around the eyes a little works too.
I think that the angular parts of the ears don't fit as the head is rounded. so maybe you could round those parts a little. I don't think the head needs much detail if you want to keep the style the head currently has, but that's just me.
but I can't tell you how much it costs, as I have no experience in texture trading

once more in english please
You gotta finish this shit son ;)
-----
Originally Posted by smaug13 View Post
I'm sorry, my english isn't that good as I'm Dutch...

Also sorry please don't rape my grandchildren ;o
(owait im 14 hows that possible) meh
Last edited by Radi0; Oct 8, 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think its a good robot-like, ill say 8.5 out of 10? its not that high coz i like vizor ones better, oh but that is already good, real good.
Like a lie