Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hair looks almost the same as the other head you made. The face in general looks too long I like what you did with the chin but try to add more variation in your heads, they are starting to all look the same
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
i suggest to change a bit the eye colour.... Give some contrast.. make it white zombilike or just make it red as some vein in the eye exploded
----

If you dont like to see blood, injuries or such... avoid to open this spoiler... someone might find this immage disturbing

as you can see... and eye hemorrhage or infection is more reddish/yellow
-----
and the move on the hairs (painting them a bit pink) wasnt a good idea... It look like he is smoking a cigarette which makes pink smoke. Make the hairs white... or you can also consider the idea of make him bold like where the infection is.... or with really rare hairs
Last edited by Chikin; Sep 7, 2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the idea with the cigarett is awesome thats what i need
-----
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
hair looks almost the same as the other head you made. The face in general looks too long I like what you did with the chin but try to add more variation in your heads, they are starting to all look the same

in wich point my heads look all the same ? -I want that hair because i like it so i put it on where is the problem?
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Sep 7, 2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

There isn't a problem but it's getting a little bit weird since its basicallyt the same hair with slightly different facial features. I think if you want to continue using that type of hair, you should at least change the color or the skin color or something of that sort, get it? And all of your heads look similar because they share the same hair, skin color, shading, and basic mapping, lol try something new like a monster because the human stuff is becoming too common. It was amazing when i first saw it but now that you made three almost identical heads its kind of getting "boring". I still love your style but i think it would fit more on monsters and sort.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
It reminds me very much of rippers head.
The face isn't too realistic but it's ok, it doesn't have to look real :B
lol this haves nothing to do with rippers head its an infection.
im still workung on it if its finish you will se what i mean.