Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Goddamn I hate looking at that thread title. Changed. If you want help, don't bitch us out and insult us every step of the way.

And speaking of steps of the way, you need to remember that you need to be able to help us help you. Answer some questions, help us narrow it down, and stop bitching.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
and all you do is fail to provide information and expect a magical solution. Why not start by telling us exactly what happens when you try to connect/if you are given any error messages etc?

Also just a little tip, drop the spoiled brat attitude and people may be more willing to offer you their support.

I ALREADY FREAKING POSTED A THREAD WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION, IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID IN THIS THREAD ABOUT ONLY GETTING 1 REPLY ON IT INSTEAD OF BEING SO FOCUSED ON MAKING GM'S LOOK LIKE THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS THEN YOU FA

Now im closing this thread and i hope someone will now help me on my other one

raya75 the only reason you removed my title is because it draws attention to my problem which you hate
Last edited by Simon; Sep 9, 2011 at 04:51 PM.
piratez
It looks like you don't want the help then. You haven't even linked the thread with all your information. YOU are an active participant as much as we are. You can't blame the staff for one thread that got one post.
It looks like you feel like dragging this even longer, so if this thread continues about your self important tendencies, I'm closing it in a heart beat. You have one post left to help us help you, and that's final
The reason I changed the title is because it is mean spirited, angry, and simply horrible. It doesn't describe the problem, and it is stupid. If you may link us to the thread you are talking about, maybe we can actually help
Last edited by Ray; Sep 9, 2011 at 07:26 PM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.