Toribash
@pad: it doesn't look like you even did much to the picture. if it's a wip then yes continue, also crop it down because thats way too big.

@joaopc: that just looks like a hell of a lot of spam there, not sure why but it just does.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
make the avvy a different picture, not the same one, asides from that i don't really see much else to do for you just yet.

Just threw this together, won't be the final official product. It's just a mess around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Had a crack, didn't want to do too much to it, lest I clutter it up with effects and the like. I figured that text would also detract from the picture too much. Let me know what you think, I could use some hints as to what you are actually looking for lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
mur it actually is really simple, but really amazing. and there is the fact i'm getting a name change anyway (to Przero if anyone's putting my name in their sig) but i really couldn't think of anything else to add to it. (also i like that picture that you got for the avvy)

Pivot, like you said it's a work in progress. so their isn't much to say about it yet anyway.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
mur it actually is really simple, but really amazing. and there is the fact i'm getting a name change anyway (to Przero if anyone's putting my name in their sig) but i really couldn't think of anything else to add to it. (also i like that picture that you got for the avvy)

Pivot, like you said it's a work in progress. so their isn't much to say about it yet anyway.

I knew about the name change and that's partly why I added no text, plus text detracts from the overall image and I had hoped you felt the same about it as I did, it being simple but good :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
ON IT!!!
-----
here

avvyy:

SIG!!:
Last edited by NinoRossii; Sep 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back on top