Toribash
Original Post
Tablets
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but it seemed fairly appropriate: Does anyone have any recommendations for a cheap (ish) tablet which is compatible with a mac?
http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/features_benefits.cfm

Probably the cheapest, most decent tablet you will find. I am getting one for my birthday in a few days, I'll tell you how it goes.
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
They're pretty damn awesome, I must say, but don't assume that they come with drawing skill included. I know a few people that made that mistake :P
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
i gotmine for €40,-
but that's for a PC.
it can do everything though, and it's not to small (IMO).
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
I have a wacom. Its fraking awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/features_benefits.cfm

Probably the cheapest, most decent tablet you will find. I am getting one for my birthday in a few days, I'll tell you how it goes.

That's what I have. Wacom Bamboo One Wide A6.

And it runs great. Very good for your first tablet, really.
I like my bamboo fun. Its nice and big, has pressure sensitivity, and helps me make cool artistic effects in Photoshapz
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well