Toribash
Yeah, as a member of the clan, we're gonna let you guys know we didn't know. But you don't exactly have any proof.

Mach, if they're stolen, you probably should actually re-do the video. We can't have this tarnished video floating around the video, it's not entirely our property, even though basically everyone else's replays were legitimate.
Last edited by NoCheerios; Sep 18, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
The video consists of the replays, doh. Otherwise just make a video of only screenshots. Also nobody cares if the Nexus members play more online, it doesn't justify being a cunt and stealing other people's replays. It's not your fault, mach, that you had to include my replay there but since you are the video maker and in the same clan as that guy, you should just take responsability and do what should be done.

@above: you don't need the project to edit them out. Simply cut the selected part and replace it with something of equal length ( could be slowed down etc) and put the audio track from the cut part and there you go.

@above as well: Underhanded or not, those are stolen replays.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Sep 18, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Sorry but there seem to be two sides here and i think u should take it with
BlackDemon himself imo. That is the only way this is gonna be resolved.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
The video consists of the replays, doh. Otherwise just make a video of only screenshots. Also nobody cares if the Nexus members play more online, it doesn't justify being a cunt and stealing other people's replays. It's not your fault, mach, that you had to include my replay there but since you are the video maker and in the same clan as that guy, you should just take responsability and do what should be done.

@above: you don't need the project to edit them out. Simply cut the selected part and replace it with something of equal length ( could be slowed down etc) and put the audio track from the cut part and there you go.

@above as well: Underhanded or not, those are stolen replays.

Zalmoxis calling me a cunt is very mature hey you could've sorted this out via pm............and fuck is not stolen so go fuck yourself i made those in 09 way be4 you even started this game fucker so gtfo of this thread and do it the decent way...
There isn't anything to be resolved between me and him. If the video will still have my replay by tomorrow, I will file a report for plagiarism with the necessary proof ( the post where I first uploaded the replay some months ago)

Also demon, you are a cunt. Ignore what I said above, I'll get right to it now.

And while I'm at it, I'll insist on the report for your stolen head texture as well.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
There isn't anything to be resolved between me and him. If the video will still have my replay by tomorrow, I will file a report for plagiarism with the necessary proof ( the post where I first uploaded the replay some months ago)

Also demon, you are a cunt. Ignore what I said above, I'll get right to it now.

And while I'm at it, I'll insist on the report for your stolen head texture as well.

Stolen my ass you guys need to refund my 15k toast said other than that its still ligitamately mine oh and i made 2 avvy's and a clan pic with that head so you can do whatever you want....
thread closed.
infractions given to zalmoxis and blackdemon for insulting members.
Blackdemon banned for plagiarism
Will discuss with the replay board mods about rules regarding stolen replays.
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 19, 2011 at 12:19 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-