Toribash
Name of player you wish to have avatar made for:Me
would you like your name included on the avatar? if so what color should the name be and how should it read?:yes with black/red
TC amount looking to spend on avatar (will affect quality):from 1-1.5k
link to picture you would like to be included in the avatar(if you don't provide one I will take my own):sorry i dont know much to pose so use ur own
Any other details you wish to request:i will pay to the quality but wont go more then 2.2k
Alrighty spitfire. I'm going to take a short break to play a round of league of legends. be back in about 45 minutes and I'll complete all the current requests starting with dge's.
meap rocks
Name of player you wish to have avatar made for: [Crusader]WillyBash
would you like your name included on the avatar? if so what color should the name be and how should it read?: Yes,with a sky blue and silver compilation color. And just read normally,left to right.
TC amount looking to spend on avatar (will affect quality): Hmm 200 is quite a joke for this awesome thing,I'll pay 1900.
link to picture you would like to be included in the avatar(if you don't provide one I will take my own): Take your own please,a close up pic to the head
PM me when you're done,I can raise the price
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name of player you wish to have avatar made for: me (PureDevil
would you like your name included on the avatar? if so what color should the name be and how should it read?:i will post a picture of that font i want, coz im not sure what its called, and the colour will be white
TC amount looking to spend on avatar (will affect quality):about 2.5-3k
link to picture you would like to be included in the avatar(if you don't provide one I will take my own):
Any other details you wish to request:i would like red blood splatters on my name on the avatar. 128x128

i have these three, choose witch one you can do the best out of.
Attached Images
screenshot-17-18-03-09.jpg (11.9 KB, 29 views)
screenshot-17-18-02-07.jpg (12.8 KB, 18 views)
screenshot-25-20-34-11.jpg (13.9 KB, 17 views)
@ clipsall. It will have all the textures you currently have applied. I'm finished with dge's request here it is.
meap rocks
okay wait i havnt applied the full set yet probably wait this now equipped 2parts oof dif sets so looks very funny
so dont make mine until i tell u