Toribash
Spartan was taken on the FFR forums in 2006, so I added an 094 and have been using it everywhere ever since.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
because it's shorter than two
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
honestly i think that numbers in a name without a purpose, is kinda bad. Like i would never actually want dy45tYB0y over what i have already, it looks more complicated but i'd only do it for lulz. For example 2worlds has a good use of numbers; numbers being used for actual quantity as apposed to letters. Now nothing against the people who couldn't get the original name, it doesnt matter that much, its just ur nick and thats what matters.

The only time i seriously hate numbers is if some retard wants a name SO BAD that he makes it something like Beast4343905r3234, x_beast_x or anything like that. Original names always look way for legit and impressive rather than someone scrambling to get one name no matter what, if you can't get it, pick another. plenty of amazing names still left.. I made one that somehow wasn't taken (and it was so obvious like idk how da f*ck no one got it yet) it belive me its awesome : )

/long post
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
Originally Posted by vespesi3n View Post
because down with authority

I like your answer, and I couldn't agree more.

Poll: Should I change my name to Zay3x?

it would be lulzy alright...
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Quite frankly, I don't know why 361 is so important. If I could, I would get a name change to remove the numbers.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
CUZ WE LIKE TO
Solax Moderated Message:
Warning for you: Useless post
Last edited by Solax; Oct 1, 2011 at 01:14 AM.