Toribash
Our story is he owes me half a million so I've confiscated this set from him as guarantee. _after_ that he has tried to duel it or whatever, but moreover that is even less any of my problem because nabi doesn't support item duels so you haven't even officially won it from modius (although he didn't own it anyway at the time of duel). Although I'm confused why is it claimed that willybash would own this set..

If we take the sets movements to a series starting from the beginning, it belongs to me as I'm the first and only owner of it with proof of buying it from the set maker (or anyone) legitly.

Sorry but half a million is half a million, I'm keeping this set.
Last edited by JireBank; Oct 2, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
Imajire
Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

Please add it within 24 hours or I will have to close your thread.
:O Accept items(I hope so)
If so look in my deactivated and offer
If you want all+2k thats fine with me
by all I mean only my deactivated
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community