Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I had this once and i thought like "shit why cant i move my arm" i couldnt move anything but i keeped on trying to move and after a period of time like idk 20 minutes i finally could move my arm. I was scared as fuck lol
wow... 20 minutes? Go see a doctor because that's striaght up fucked. I hhave them quite frequent, but for like 2 minutes until I fall asleep or break lose, but 20 minutes?
T0ri: i had it only once but i couldnt breathe too i was trying to get to breathe but it didnt work. Maybe thats some other shit going on?
Have you guys sinned a lot?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

It's a hallucination.
I am christian and one of the christian beliefs is that the lord has the earth protected from satan's minions.
What did the "Demon" look like?
Edit:
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
This is nothing demon related I assure you. Visit a doctor, not a priest. And the next time you think there is a demon sitting on you, laugh and say "@#%^ you".

How on earth could he do that if he's paralysed?
Last edited by gamekid; Oct 3, 2011 at 03:08 AM.
Mhm.
Sleep payalysis is the bodys reaction so you don't hurt yourself in your sleep. Your body hadn't realized that you were awake, which is why you were still paralyzed. Wiggling your toes and looking around the room will help to get rid of it.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Have you guys sinned a lot?

All day every day.

Also, have you taken it into consideration that you are being held down and raped by disguised men? Demons sounds a bit far fetched. Far fetched enough to be stolen from MANswers.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." ~ Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." ~ Albert Einstein

What are trying to argue? That I'm wrong and that sleep paralysis, which has been studied by scientists and found to simply be a state between awake and sleep, is instead the embodiment of the devil? Before you go quoting Einstein at me (yes he was smart, but he's not always right. A number of his theories have been proven wrong), why dont you do some fucking research and come up with your own damn argument.

Sleep paralysis is caused when you become conscious while your body is still in the state of REM sleep. REM sleep is when you dream. When you find you cant move, you start to panic and have nightmares. Due to being conscious, the nightmares seemingly take form in real life. If you dont panic, nothing happens. Eventually (a few seconds to 10 minutes), your body awakes and you can move again.
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 3, 2011 at 04:29 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'