Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What would you do if Toribash closed down?
Play another game.
21 Votes / 30.43%
Watch Youtube videos.
8 Votes / 11.59%
Fap like a madman!
14 Votes / 20.29%
Try to make your own Toribash.
10 Votes / 14.49%
Cry and Cry and Cry all day.
17 Votes / 24.64%
Forget about it, go outside and meet some friends.
27 Votes / 39.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Try to make your own Toribash, off-course!

If that ever happens all plans and designs for the game re-boot are on safe place. Some new things you would like, some you wouldn't, but just a fact that its Toribash again would make you play it.

Futures:

- Little Toriworld globe on the main menu with spots presenting official rooms, GM tourneys in progress and official clan DSC cyties and Market, zoom-able and rotate-able, and when you click on it you enter the room, or tourney or you go to clan DSC page/Market on forum (we must have ToriWold, MUST!)
- Game is connected with forum in that way you can read forum in additional game window (to do something while you wait in line for fights)
- little 3D heads of your tori in front of your nickname in chat widow (just for show-off)
- different looking tori bodies depending what class you pick in the: ''sign in and make your character'' screen - human, demon/monster , robot (so when someone asks for set, it will be an interesting job)
- more TC per battle for combo hits during fights (+5) [when you deal damage and opponent is missing you]
- more TC for first win of the day (+10)
- Night/day cycle, that affects gameplay in every room (during night all is black and white [no colors] all demons/monster char. get +1 TC for every win, during day all robots/humans gets +1 TC for every win)
- Pets. Yes, pets!... little bloobs that jumps and cheer for you in the background during fights, and cry when you lose (sounds for them importable and can be customized like tori)
+ another 1000 crazy ideas

Well... No one can stop me to fantasize. :}
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Oct 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM.
i dont think crying whole dAY Will help
but making our own will
to keep in conact with other members just use skype.
if it close down
anyone know another good game whcih can go up with same skills as tb
meet up with solax and dalliance again, cause that was a fun day indeed.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I would be happy that this games addiction is finally over. Then in about a year and a half i might come back since I know it will come back.

But during that time ill just do what a normal person does... Watch tv and hang out with friends
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 3, 2011 at 01:13 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I would play much more call of duty i guess.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM