Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I am really enjoying Skate 3 right now, shit's so cash.

Recommend it if you're into that style of game.
lol
Originally Posted by genshin View Post
All Assassin's Creed games and GTA4

You see, I dunno about GTA4. It's somewhat not as replayable as the other GTA's.

Gonna definitely chuck my input in here and say if you want to listen to me, don't get that but get San Andreas somehow onto your ps3. Worth so much more fun.
lol
dead space 2 is kinda good and a bit scary
Sparer|Freerunner|Demolition guy|Replay thread: Replay thread |ಠ_ಠ| ಥ_ಥ|◕_◕|¬_¬|☆|♫|
So I often see people say uncharted, what kinda game is that? why is it so good?
I had played skate 3 and AC games on xbox
Me Gusta
Originally Posted by Unverified View Post
So I often see people say uncharted, what kinda game is that? why is it so good?

Think new-age Indiana Jones storyline, third-person cover based shooter with great graphics and the occasional puzzle solving.
Also climbing things! :P
In my terms, I would rather see if Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is on Ps3, and get the orange box, worth hours and hours, especially with cheat codes. B.O. is gay. Also, check out the game Modern Combatomination. $7 well-spent. Also look at PAIN. Warning: PAIN is only enjoyable with SHITLOADS of DLC.
So I actually got to play uncharted yday, it's quite cool. the way that dude can climb stuff ain't too realistic tho xd
Me Gusta