Endurance Onslaught 6.0
it exist 3 players with god belt
me123ster (banned , he used a bot to get the belt (64.000qi)
tripstone (only one who get i legal(around 50000qi)

and i dont know the 3rd but i know it exist one :/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
take an average of 3 minutes per game, it would take about 200+ days of constant play to reach 100 000 matches, thats not including the time you spend waiting in line.

tripstone has been playing since 2007 and has only reached 50 000 recently. 4-4.5 years of consistant play.
jepoy reached it aswell i think, cant remember when he went inactive though.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If there's someone that play since 2006, playing online every day and all the time, I think it is not long for him to reach the elite belt.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
take an average of 3 minutes per game, it would take about 200+ days of constant play to reach 100 000 matches, thats not including the time you spend waiting in line.

tripstone has been playing since 2007 and has only reached 50 000 recently. 4-4.5 years of consistant play.

Or you could buy it. Cheap and effective, except it takes your win ratio and rapes it in the mouth.
Originally Posted by Souls View Post
If there's someone that play since 2006, playing online every day and all the time, I think it is not long for him to reach the elite belt.

Actually no.

Read this:

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
Regardless, the last belts are set so high so that it can be reached by a player whilst also maintaining such elements as being ridiculous and virtually impossible. I suppose that this is done so that the player that does achieve such heights, will be honored, etc... that or the dev's thought that no one would be motivated to attempt such a thing. I mean, that's a lot of time to commit to a game.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!