Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Art can, and will be liked by some and disliked by others.

art that satisfies either the skillfull or emotive aspects are ok, but not amazing.
i do not find myself engaged emotionally or in appreciation of the skill

in a piece which was meant to be emotionally engaging, it is up to the individual to decide.

a complete piece should satisfy both areas.

generally, good concept, badly implimented. the black it too dense, too invasive, too pressing on the character, which works with the concept, and the clothes on the left of the picture, but the face, nah, would like to have a dark background and a more realistic kind of lighting, softer shadows around the majority of the face with a gradual fade to the intense black.

or alternatively, use of hard/grungy shading rather than your blurred edges would be much more effective, better shaped features, or slightly abstracted/exxagerated and rougher features with a surrealistically realistic eye.

also think that using brown for the eye colour was a mistake, that eye needs to pop, and the brown doesnt help at all.

so yeah, good concept, implimentation was pretty basic.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Vasori View Post
in my opinion, it looks kind of stupid.

Looks like she has a skin problem and looks as if she is made of glass.

It looks kinda weird, but not bad you should try using thiner lines because they don't look good. But anyways go on 6.5/10
Last edited by BenDover; Oct 28, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ