Toribash
I Think That The Last One Was The Best But You Need To Work on The End. :P

7/10
I Will Be Inactive For A Few Days. Take Care Guys ^_^
A bad replay maker.
The flow was just ew, you were super stiff, the dm's were terrible, and you grabbed throughout the entire replay.
2/10
previously known as Lopsin
I agree with lopsin
the opener was very bad, and you were very stiff
the pose was very bad cuz you were bout to fall down
im gonna be nicer then lopsin 2.1/10
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
guess what if i was trying to be flowlike or not grab i wuldhave i was bored and made that replay in 10 minutes so if its not what u like then thats fine by me just go watch some of huggys or largekillas or whoelses u dont have to watch mine, but if u like to see poeple fail and ruin there dreams then here watch another one of mine.
Attached Files
solar flare.rpl (88.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by blondyeddy; Dec 25, 2011 at 03:15 AM.
ITS BLONDY!!!!!
this replay is actually kinda flow like until you kick you in the head at like frame 260
instead of kicking uke in the head which you might have done on accideint but use the at leg to hit the ground and keep your other leg off the ground swithch directions of pecs and chest and try to kick ukes head off with your left leg but it would be faster and more better how i said it
AND SORRY IF I RUIN YOUR DREAMS I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT THOW I MAY HAVE GONE LIL TO FAR

may look something like dis quick edit
Attached Files
may look like dis.rpl (93.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by huggys; Dec 25, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Its a little too floaty and slow. And its just a splitcap, but you show good aim when you kick the head off in midair. The opener was slightly odd. But thats not bad. 6/10 if you were able to hold a pose. but since there isnt a pose, 5/10.
No.
ok i think this is one of my best: equilibrium
the second one i think the punch is good i think kick is ok
Attached Files
equalibrium.rpl (107.6 KB, 11 views)
mmk .rpl (71.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by blondyeddy; Jan 7, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
ITS BLONDY!!!!!