Toribash
I think it would be more interesting to know who has the most amount of assets, not just TC.

I only got up to around 8-9m in items, but never had more than 200k tc at any time.
V
Last edited by Gorman; Oct 29, 2011 at 04:21 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
At one point I had about 7 million tc and 3 million in items. That was on Ravenger. But hanz0 or Hector were probs the richest of all time. Or if you take into account for inflation, spritecat.
Hi I'm Ravenger/brorave.
I was SMod before and then I got perma-banned.
Counting the times that veb pushed the double-it button (Or whatever it was called) for me, I had 40 million. Plus a bunch of items that I'm too lazy to account for/get back.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Nate, if you had read the thread, you would know that Nirs isn't the richest.

Imapirate has around 5 millions and firebolty has even more.
I have talked to SkulFuk about this topic before and there accounts with ridiculous amounts of tc on them although when asked the names won't be revealed.

Typically, you can expect Missuse, 1handclap, Aj, imapirate, Leyz, Kristis133, Gum, Fee/Crux, me, Ash, Jire, Nirs, Delaid, Hector, Vermine, as well as many other famous artists, marketeers, and duellers to have somewhat large amounts of tc. Generally speaking 750k in tc and much more in items.

There is a difference between making tc and buying tc and depending on what you are looking for that will change the result you get. There are some people who have hacked and gotten large amounts of items and tc by exploiting some parts of Toribash but they have all be dealt with accordingly.
Last edited by Toast; Oct 29, 2011 at 11:04 PM.
uberdemon, used a glitch in the safe trade system for his 100,000,000 TC. but he got perma banned

another hacker who's name i forget had 1,000,000,000 TC so i think he wins, (not sure his exact amount but when your betting 1,000,000 in a bet server over and over and loosing every time its gotta say something)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Drop: lol i remember that was my server :3 /house natejas FTW
Ferras: i ment NOW imapirate doesnt have no 5mil now so yea -_-