Toribash
Well, I usually get like $100 for Christmas................that's about it since my mom has no clue of what I have interests in. On the other hand, I might get a new phone this year since my 2 year contract is over, and I can finally get my upgrade.
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
I don't know what I'm going to get my family and friends, but I'd like Super smash brothers: Brawl, and last year, I got tekken six, New super mario bros. Wii (The wii's didn't come with the game back when we got it.), and some other things I can't quite remember.

If i were you, i'd want to trade in the wii for something better

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
This year I just want an iPod touch. Not too much to ask, but still...
Last year got a nerf gun, my own copy of halo reach, some new rock albums and a double bass pedal for my drumset.
I plan on getting my parents something nice this year because I've taken so much from them lol.
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineWepX?
DarkWalk - Maddrummer Studios
Im getting a PS3 bundle with uncharted 3 and mw3. YEAH BUDDY! And a itunes card for my birthday
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
It like once you get past a certain age, your parents say screw surprises them just give them the presents

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I haven't gotten anything worth more then 20 dollars from people other than my parents. I got a golf set for my birthday (september) so im hoping for something else for Christmas since my parents havent given me anything early...
Got a new longboard, shitload of video games, money, Canon DSLR Camera, Football gloves, clothes, etc.
I OWE MILLIONS
What's christmas?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I really wanted a new RAM for my PC.
So if my dad will buy me a $20 RAM,I'll be really happy.
Oh and last year I got $10 and a pizza.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻