Toribash
pwn3d was that a yes to my applicaon? just wondering because that would make four people :P
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
kk i'llmake another 1
-----
Hi, my name is lmlmlmlm, or Nick. I am currently a Black beltwith only about 500 games until i reach 2nd dan black belt. My only alternate account is FROGSLYAER. My GMT is GMT +7. I am a player with no current infractions or bans on my record right now. My favorite mods are Wshu, taekkyon and aikido and i believe i'm better at taekkyon than the other two. . Also, I want to join this clan because This clan would be a honest and thrustworthy clan for me and its a good choice because the other clans denied me on getting in their clan just because of my post count and my belt and this clan has no minim post count or max and the min belt is brown belt.
to get into another clan who denied me access due to post count. My hobbies are gaming, computers(toribash, sleeping, and Playing soccer(MY FAVOURITE HOBBY). Thanks for reading my application and I'll be online every day and checking the forum to check if there are any comments for my application and i hpe to be seeing you guys in clan wars and anything thank for all......=P =)
Last edited by LMLMLMLM; Nov 18, 2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EVERYONE IS AWESOME...=P
AND SOME SUCKS. I'M AWESOME.........................=P
Sup Frost Clan. I have already applied but you guys have closed the thread so i have to write a new one.

Hi my name is Chawee1997 or you can call me David. I am 14 turning 15 next year. My hobbies are playing toribash daily and playing minecraft. My GMT is +10 and my Qi is 625 and increasing. I am a brown belt and my favourite mod are Aikido, Judo, Wushu and Twinswords. My rank is 800 and decreasing and I have 1 alternate account but stopped playing on it. Why I want to join this clan is that I want to be the person who people know that is pro.
CLICK TO SEE HAMPA'S REPLAYS
Originally Posted by LMLMLMLM View Post
kk i'llmake another 1
-----
Hi, my name is lmlmlmlm, or Nick. I am currently a Black beltwith only about 500 games until i reach 2nd dan black belt. My only alternate account is FROGSLYAER. My GMT is GMT +7. I am a player with no current infractions or bans on my record right now. My favorite mods are Wshu, taekkyon and aikido and i believe i'm better at taekkyon than the other two. . Also, I want to join this clan because This clan would be a honest and thrustworthy clan for me and its a good choice because the other clans denied me on getting in their clan just because of my post count and my belt and this clan has no minim post count or max and the min belt is brown belt.
to get into another clan who denied me access due to post count. My hobbies are gaming, computers(toribash, sleeping, and Playing soccer(MY FAVOURITE HOBBY). Thanks for reading my application and I'll be online every day and checking the forum to check if there are any comments for my application and i hpe to be seeing you guys in clan wars and anything thank for all......=P =)

i like waiting for people to vote 1st :P

chawee make it bigger
kk i'llmake another 1
-----

You basically copied KwlPwnz application and put your infotmation in it.
Still a no.
Hi my name is lmlmlmlm, or you can call me Nick.I'm 11 years old and My hobby is playing the computer(toribash) , sleeping and playing soccer which is my favourite hobby out of all of them. My favourite mods are wushu, aikido and taekkyon. My iq is 1422 right now. I'm currently Black belt and abou 680 games untill 2nd dan black belt. I didnt get to a clan due to my post count and what belt i was so i believe this clan is thrustworthy and honest clan and i'll be online every day to check for comments or posts on my application and hope to seeing you guys in clan wars and tourneys.
And thanks for reading my application thanks..........................=P =)
-----
this time i'm not copying any 1
-----
and i forgot to tell you my alternate account is FROGSLAYER
Last edited by LMLMLMLM; Nov 18, 2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EVERYONE IS AWESOME...=P
AND SOME SUCKS. I'M AWESOME.........................=P
kk i'llmake another 1
-----

Still unsure. Its a no >:
Originally Posted by chawee1997 View Post
Sup Frost Clan. I have already applied but you guys have closed the thread so i have to write a new one.

Hi my name is Chawee1997 or you can call me David. I am 14 turning 15 next year. My hobbies are playing toribash daily and playing minecraft. My GMT is +10 and my Qi is 625 and increasing. I am a brown belt and my favourite mod are Aikido, Judo, Wushu and Twinswords. My rank is 800 and decreasing and I have 1 alternate account but stopped playing on it. Why I want to join this clan is that I want to be the person who people know that is pro.

Maybe. Also I know youve been waiting a veeeeeery long time so hopefully this time you get voted on quicker.
Also inviting you, Kwl.