Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Pokemon is still interesting, I think.

Also, box, if I were to write a story about Pokemon, I'd expect those interested in what happened to be people at least fairly knowledgeable of the Pokemon universe, not some random person browsing creepypasta.

Moreover, if you've never played Pokemon before, or don't know enough about it to know what a Silph Scope is(not that it's a major plot point or anything anyway), you probably shouldn't give a damn about what happened. The target audience would be those who could reflect on their precious childhood gaming sessions and be horrified at what's been contorted here.

Most importantly, though, don't comment on Hyde's writing skill or ask him to make improvements; he didn't even write this.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Wait, youve NEVER Played a first gen pokemon game?

no
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Also, box, if I were to write a story about Pokemon, I'd expect those interested in what happened to be people at least fairly knowledgeable of the Pokemon universe, not some random person browsing creepypasta.

even though that is possible and likely

Originally Posted by NoCheerios
Moreover, if you've never played Pokemon before, or don't know enough about it to know what a Silph Scope is(not that it's a major plot point or anything anyway), you probably shouldn't give a damn about what happened. The target audience would be those who could reflect on their precious childhood gaming sessions and be horrified at what's been contorted here.

again, there are other people that can be interested in pokemon creepypastas but not the games itself.
Most importantly, though, don't comment on Hyde's writing skill or ask him to make improvements; he didn't even write this.

i know he didn't write it, you've simply misdirected my implications
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Sometimes, people look over the faults of the creators as something intricate and convoluted, when it really is just a flaw in the creation/coincidence.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by box View Post

even though that is possible and likely

To be interested in a Pokemon creepypasta when you know nothing about Pokemon? Maybe that's the case for you, but saying it's likely doesn't sound right.

again, there are other people that can be interested in pokemon creepypastas but not the games itself.

Maybe you're interested, but it obviously won't/didn't have the same effect on you as it did to people who actually knew what he was talking about.

i know he didn't write it, you've simply misdirected my implications

'You' is a pretty vague personal pronoun. When used in forums, especially when criticizing writing, I can only assume that it's directed at the OP.

Dat bold text.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah