Toribash
nice one... oi ferrock... i had another samuray head started... but i was to lazy for paint it seriously... also because with the touchpad is damn annoying to paint seriously.
If in you on this one i will make the horns shorter.
I would give it 9/10
Great quality and all, but it's those horns :P
How long did it take you to make it?

And Y u no still answer pm?
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by Ferrock View Post
i like the horns that way, i dont think i will change, but thinks for the comments and tips

Then at least fix the mapping of those horns on the back of the head, looks kinda streched imo.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]

yes... as you can see the end of the horn is getting a big fat giving a odd look to it... also i really like the helmet and the technique you used for the face...
I would just change a bit the attachment of the nose (between the eyes) and make it more like it create orizontal skin bumps... now it look a bit too much like dots. and the lower lip part should be just a bit shaded on the corner of the mouth cuz now it look a bit to much like there is a sorta of plate of skin all connected there going from one cheek to the other.
Its lovely anyway. Super facial expression.. did you study the anatomy of the face for do it or you did it by heart?