Toribash
Nice replay there.
the first punch could be a boom, the second punch could be a boom, the 4th punch could be a boom n' the last kick was a boom. :3 the replay is nice, but with more momentum u can get booms. 8/10
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
That was a really great destruction, HaYZ! Usually, I don't like replays where boomhits are valued more important than style, but that wasn't bad. The skeet was good too. I prefer your older, more stylish, replays though. 9/10
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
First replay entry for the Nabi replay competition.
Feeling like rush ownage.

Also, a old replay... I'm thinking in continue it after the wall jump but I want to listen your opinion first. Be honest.
Attached Files
#H and the Ukecide.rpl (226.2 KB, 22 views)
Hayz - Ran out of sanity.rpl (160.0 KB, 21 views)
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
the first one was pretty good i didnt like how the dms looked
but they were fast and it looked good like that
the pose could of been better.
9.7/10
the second one was kinda bad from you
It was not as fluid as most of yours like the first part on the wall sucked cuz you lost lost of speed momenntum and didnt do anything good there
I would say you could start with that opener then like do so flips and tricks off the walls
make it more fluid and have lots more sped thats what every one likes
at frame 712 i didnt like how you slowed completly down but i did like the flip
the last flip was cool if you land it 6/10
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Well well well. I see someones returned from the land of the dead Welcome back my friend ~ <3
When I saw the first replay, I was actually like "Fut the wuk? Who is this guy" I was surprised on it. I never expected that type of replay from you. I really enjoyed it, but I have to agree with huggys, that pose could have been better. If you extend frames you fall soon after But I enjoy your tippy toe retreat.
I also have to agree with huggys on your second replay, it wasn't as smooth as it could have been. If you want to change anything in it, it would be that first wall step thing. Just from the fact that it ruined the flow. You could at least keep it fluid, and do some sort of wallflip into a few backflips. Or, ride the corner of the wall and touch the ceiling by running up the corner of the walls. I am disappoint. Fix pls
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Well well well. I see someones returned from the land of the dead Welcome back my friend ~ <3
When I saw the first replay, I was actually like "Fut the wuk? Who is this guy" I was surprised on it. I never expected that type of replay from you. I really enjoyed it, but I have to agree with huggys, that pose could have been better. If you extend frames you fall soon after But I enjoy your tippy toe retreat.
I also have to agree with huggys on your second replay, it wasn't as smooth as it could have been. If you want to change anything in it, it would be that first wall step thing. Just from the fact that it ruined the flow. You could at least keep it fluid, and do some sort of wallflip into a few backflips. Or, ride the corner of the wall and touch the ceiling by running up the corner of the walls. I am disappoint. Fix pls

Hello old friend.
About the first replay: Nothing much to say. When I'm on 87876budsiubsdb, rush is the only thing I see at my front. The result speaks for itself.

Second replay: Started a new and it's under development actually. Might finish it in a couple of days. It will be awesomesauce.

Thanks to huggys and also you for the commentary.
Last edited by Hayz; Dec 19, 2011 at 11:21 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
/bump (sorry)

So here's a WIP from the second replay to my entry on the Nabi comp. I found that it's pretty hard to make this kind of replays.
I would like to read your pretty honest opinion about it.
Brief description: Me with my head.

I might have the last version of it, tomorrow.

A side note: huge thanks to Oblivion that made a replay called Crescendo. It was my inspiration source.
Attached Files
Last edited by Hayz; Dec 28, 2011 at 02:01 AM.
Ok... the Idea is very good. There are not many replays like this one.
But I don't like how you went grabbing the head for first 500 frames.
I think it would be better if the juggling starts right after the decap.
Good looking wip.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Thanks large for your opinion. I'm appreciated and it means a lot.
This replay (and many others made by me) started out of nothing. I didn't had the slightest idea of making the second replay today. I was just messing around (like I usually do) when this came up. My mind was to start a juggle anytime after some moves, but the best opportunity just showed up to the final frames (the original replay had only 500). So I extended the frames and after that, the things just rolled out.
Randomness in player.

So, yeah... there it is. ;o

I'm planning to finish the juggle with some "wow" factor.