Ranking
Currently working on the head, if anyone is interested in watching i'm live streaming

http://www.justin.tv/upzodiak

for questions add me on skype: z0d1ak25
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
gigantic gap between the centre teeth.
eyes are looking boring and cartoonish, get some contrast, a darker red and i dunno, give them a little something something to give us a bit more to look at.

loving the work on the nose, looks classy.
and obviously a massive improvement over the original, but still needs a bit of work
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thanks ben :> but I haven't really gotten to the eyes ;) trying to focus more on the skin atm and about the gap... well 2 teeth will make it look odd so will 1 :S

btw update 4:

Made the gap a little bit smaller, added dirt to the teeth ( I think a little bit too much ) Maybe adding some blood aswell,

Things to do next:

Take secondary eyes closer;
Make the grey part look like a piece of metal hammered in his head
work a bit more on the skin
and for last: EYES

I'm leaving eyes for last because I love eys in general and so I think i will have more time to focus on them and won't lose joy in making the texture, also could you guys start giving some prices for it? so I can have a benchmark on how much it should cost

CnC GO!!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I know I know :< I will try to make it look more realistic ading more in depth shadows and some light above to make it look like it's deep cut
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
The teeth were better as white. It gave contrast to it. Right now they're just kind of blending in.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
The teeth were better as white. It gave contrast to it. Right now they're just kind of blending in.

I agree, for some reason the teeth stand out more then when they were white.
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post

nah
Its just too dirty make them less dirty and everyone will be happy ;)
or do whatever you want I suggest you this one you choose what to add and how to customize your art
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana