Toribash
the point is that i don't ignore them if they are right =/

ixion C&C-> move the char a bit to the right and the left side is a bit empty - DONE (he is good at GFX and art)

Cerberus C&C -> I think that you should add some hard light spots on the left side - DONE (he is good at art)

eoc-> I have seen so many of these signatures. You need a lot more details. - not done (NEVER heard about him)

drandlymat-> 2nd version has way too much light. 1st one was gud though the right side is blank and black. - it has already a good light.

so... what were you saying?
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
There's no right or wrong in C&C. You're just judging people based on their "reputation". Knowledge comes from everywhere. If you're going to ask for C&C, don't tell them "Oh, I've never heard of you. So, you must be wrong." with your actions. If you're going to do that. You can open up your sigs on your own computer and tell yourself that the lighting is good enough or this sig has nothing wrong with it.

Let me summarise. Don't ignore C&C's because you think they aren't right or worth your time. They're still people's opinions, which you asked for.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
ok... but, since i didn't see anything made by them, i have to judge people from reputation... since is the only way to be sure of not making errors =/
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
There seems to be some floating head syndrome.
The lighting is alright. Not that great, I wouldn't have chosen that render.
Lack of flow. My eyes don't know where to go after the focal and just wander.
Depth seems really forced.