think i want to join this clan...

name: hardcod

belt: 3 rd dan black belt

GMT:3+

best mod: wushu_pro

Why you want to join this clan i need to be a better member and be in cool clan

false app use paragraph look the example
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
Nice, I'll get votes from other members first.
-----
Lol, copy paste? Is that why it so good?
-----
What is wrong with app? I can't tell, sorry.
Last edited by Sneaky; Jan 5, 2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my name is Davis but the less formal tend to call me Cod, I was notified of this clans existence and decided to try my luck at applying.

I am 13 years old but I'm told that I act older I loathe childishness and in-necessary trouble, I'm not a fun killer quite contrary to belief but the more childish humor escapes me. My favorite color is green it's calming to me, I'm a gamer since birth I could hold a NES controller before I could hold my bottle and haven't looked back since. I'm not a confrontational person in the least fights do nothing but annoy me and prompt me to leave the situation before ever considering an argument. I'm a serious yet aloof person and vary from situation to situation and ultimately anyone's relationship with me reflects what they put in, I can be anything from a joke maker to an Ice king but respect is always given.

I seek membership into this clan because of the feeling of camaraderie, and from what I can see this is something I will find here. I have belonged to two former clans Fyre was my first I took my leave because there was a weak chain of command through my opinion, the second clan was TEA which has consequentially died after our leader was banned.

I'm a 3 rd Dan Black Belt, not very un-common I know well honestly I'm not the best in game fighter. I've beaten some big names in my time but every dog has it's day and I myself know that I am far from the best, Judo and Akido are my favorite mods as generic as that is. Like I mentioned earlier I can play Akido with fair skill and am always eager for war.

As far as forum activity goes, I always check the posts everyday and don't have any infractions. Yes my post count is low I know, this is no excuse but I would hate for something I've posted to be considered spam and I only post when I'm in a clan. I have no problem going on the IRC whenever requested, although chances are I'll be stopping by for idle banter randomly anyway.

Lastly I don't really have any special talents un-less betting counts, I'm fairly good at making a profit. My replays aren't spectacular I'm a defensive fighter so I'm not really adept at all the kicking peoples heads off and other flamboyant maneuvers.

That concludes my application, much obliged for your time.
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
my name is Davis but the less formal tend to call me Cod, I was notified of this clans existence and decided to try my luck at applying.

I am 13 years old but I'm told that I act older I loathe childishness and in-necessary trouble, I'm not a fun killer quite contrary to belief but the more childish humor escapes me. My favorite color is green it's calming to me, I'm a gamer since birth I could hold a NES controller before I could hold my bottle and haven't looked back since. I'm not a confrontational person in the least fights do nothing but annoy me and prompt me to leave the situation before ever considering an argument. I'm a serious yet aloof person and vary from situation to situation and ultimately anyone's relationship with me reflects what they put in, I can be anything from a joke maker to an Ice king but respect is always given.

I seek membership into this clan because of the feeling of camaraderie, and from what I can see this is something I will find here. I have belonged to two former clans Fyre was my first I took my leave because there was a weak chain of command through my opinion, the second clan was TEA which has consequentially died after our leader was banned.

I'm a 3 rd Dan Black Belt, not very un-common I know well honestly I'm not the best in game fighter. I've beaten some big names in my time but every dog has it's day and I myself know that I am far from the best, Judo and Akido are my favorite mods as generic as that is. Like I mentioned earlier I can play Akido with fair skill and am always eager for war.

As far as forum activity goes, I always check the posts everyday and don't have any infractions. Yes my post count is low I know, this is no excuse but I would hate for something I've posted to be considered spam and I only post when I'm in a clan. I have no problem going on the IRC whenever requested, although chances are I'll be stopping by for idle banter randomly anyway.

Lastly I don't really have any special talents un-less betting counts, I'm fairly good at making a profit. My replays aren't spectacular I'm a defensive fighter so I'm not really adept at all the kicking peoples heads off and other flamboyant maneuvers.

That concludes my application, much obliged for your time.

hmm nice app accept

ill invite u
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
thank oranganeh for accept me !!
Last edited by hardcod; Jan 6, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
thank

spam, warn 1, if you got 3 warn from me, you'll get kicked, delete your post
[Colour]| Leader|
noo that not Spam then i got useless post and i edit my post see it k or i edit more ?