Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Btw if you are a blackbelt you can't join ultimate wushu server ( wushu8 ) that is for 3rd dan to above.
That server is mostly populated by a (more or less)small group of people,when we don't play there it seem anybody joins it,but when we are there people usually start to join...weird coincidence?
The point is that wushu can be the worst mod if played with noobs unfair people (read also like "with runners"),so generally i(and probabily also others)wait to see that some decent people is already in the room before join it.
A tip for when you really want to play wushu but wushu8 is empty is to join it and wait(but as i said you need 3rd dan for do this).In the while you can go on internet or do whatever you want on your pc,and when someone will join,the minimized Tb window will start to enligh so that you can understand that your match is going to start.
The only thing that dies after black belt are the mods wushu.tbm;wushufixed.tbm and wushu_pro.tbm because there are better wushu mods (like wushu3.tbm for example) and almost anybody still play them(except that on 500-750tc wushu tourney)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Jan 6, 2012 at 02:51 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
well.. i don't play at blackbelt servers only because there is extremely high chance to meet some newcomers who have no idea or willing to play fairplay, so i just create a new one or go to ultimate, where chances to meet this kind of players is lower
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
it's been years since anyone actually joined, it's hard to play against alts all the time. i suggest you take a break from in-game
i don't know what is it,but any initiative for increase the players is welcome
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I already invited all my friends that play games to check it out, showed them the basics and all,
around 50% said it looks interesting, from them only one took on playing, but he left when he was 3rd dan. Toribash is not a game for everyone.
wishful eyes deceive me
i think much players dont play on the black belt servers because its getting bored over time , if you want to play wushu , search an active clan and make clan servers
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken