Ranking
I like this replay.
It was a nice kick combo. smooth moves.
Maybe the grab kick combo is a bit over used, but still good. (You could have done more damage)
8.8/10
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
gag me to life: The opener is pretty similar to the 'speed school' replay. ...the hell? I WANT TO SEE SOME INNOVATION! Create some funky and messed up (not too much, though) openers. Be original and say 'No' to those regular mainstream openers. I believe that you have the skills to do that. Just don't be all lazy. ;o
Yes, you improved the grab thing... Much lesser now and in the right moments (perfect timing) of the replay. Even though, there's no more destruction than previous replays, I think this one is a lot better now. Also, with time you will be able to perform more destruction even with a less amount of grab (I know that you have that skill... but since you're "rusty", that skill will take a few days to shine off again).

Keep them coming, my old friend... I'm starting to see your awesome replay skills coming back again.

ps: cybering? what's that? some sort of feeding ducks?
probably one of the better ones I've posted. Maybe the best, idk.

Just for you hayz, less generic opener, more inventing on this one. BETTER FUCKING LIKE IT
Attached Files
crushing power.rpl (329.3 KB, 14 views)
You make replays at the speed of light?

crushing power: Yeah, the opener it's different from the regular ones but, I didn't enjoyed much since didn't surprised me as much I was expecting. You're in a good way, though. The first kick was meh but that second hit was just beautiful. The transition to the final hit was kinda messy but looked good in a general view... You lost a bit of flow there. The third hit: hmmm... was hard to get that decap, hein? ;o
But that... that... head going slowly towards the abs... here's the closest description I can get of my reaction when I saw it for the first time: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Kinda like that.
Now I have to clean my keyboard...
pretty much what hayz said but i didn't really like the second hit, so weak and non good looking.

I seriously did two edits and got the head right away along with the arms(Ffs shuckle).
-----
Oh lookie here another dm, keep editing this until you get a decent boom.
if you want to do weak/low dm hits you need to use more stylish non grabby movements.
Attached Files
#Edit hack.rpl (126.7 KB, 9 views)
#Edit hack 2.rpl (143.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jan 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
pretty much what hayz said but i didn't really like the second hit, so weak and non good looking.

I seriously did two edits and got the head right away along with the arms(Ffs shuckle).

I honestly wasn't trying to get a boom with that hit, I was going for the skeet head > abs. I wasn't expecting to get the arms with the kick I got, that was just luck. I aimed just for the head, and I made it so it wasn't powerful/just enough to skeet the abs.
Also, starting another replay because my other game is currently down for patches/updates ;_;

But, I do enjoy seeing what I can get with some of my kicks/moves. I just don't go for them