Toribash
Sry to here that man if their is anything i can do just PM me.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Mantrain, stfu. if u will not help this matter. if u just got majorly jacked, u would be pissed off too.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
lmao i got a good idea
first put a pice of paper under the door of their house saying
"im coming"
then they will freak out
the next day you dotn get your stuff
put a pice of paper on their window saying
"almost here"
then if they dont send it back take a picture of a knife in your kitchen, then put it in his room, through the open window
then one night go up tohis window and use a heavily distorted microphone or whatever, and say "im heeerrrreeee"
then "return the stolen, or its over for you" and vigirously continue knocking on his window, until he gets up turns on the computer and you get your stuff,
and if it doesnt work, just hack him
the god
all you have to do is report to an admin like Cevius or Veb... or maybe even hampa himself
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
lmao i got a good idea
first put a pice of paper under the door of their house saying
"im coming"
then they will freak out
the next day you dotn get your stuff
put a pice of paper on their window saying
"almost here"
then if they dont send it back take a picture of a knife in your kitchen, then put it in his room, through the open window
then one night go up tohis window and use a heavily distorted microphone or whatever, and say "im heeerrrreeee"
then "return the stolen, or its over for you" and vigirously continue knocking on his window, until he gets up turns on the computer and you get your stuff,
and if it doesnt work, just hack him

that is an awesome idea
Originally Posted by blindragdoll667 View Post
all you have to do is report to an admin like Cevius or Veb... or maybe even hampa himself

but its fun to rant about stuff
the god
nope, he hacked. i didnt even know the guy. :3
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]