Toribash
i woke up n ther was a nice lady but it wasn a lady it was a corps
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
That guy over there is creepy... But he's giving away free candy out of the back of a dark van :3
I hate living in Texas -_-
That bitch is cheating on me.

The next day I wake up to find a corpse beside me.
Later that day, my best friend dies a violent death.

"That guy over there is creepy..." I mumble to myself as I stare into the eyes of a murderer, ringed with dark circles, his skin bleached a pale white. They told me it was chemicals that ravaged his mind beyond repair, that there was nothing that could be done.

The nurse comes in to give him his daily medication. As the needle slides cleanly into his neck, I start to feel sick...
The murderer is swaying now, his muscles twitching slightly...
The room begins to fade, I feel my mind relaxing... the last thing I remember is the murderer falling gently to the floor...

(well, I tried combining all the examples into one :P)

GOODBYE SPONGEBOB

Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post

GOODBYE SPONGEBOB

LOL I C WUT U DID!1! You took all the cliches and put them into one but it wasnt cliches becuz it was original becuz you made it from ur mind and not cliches becuz cliches are dumb and you are smart lolol.
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
LOL I C WUT U DID!1! You took all the cliches and put them into one but it wasnt cliches becuz it was original becuz you made it from ur mind and not cliches becuz cliches are dumb and you are smart lolol.

Why so many becuz?
Snipin' is a good job, mate!