Toribash
Nice car man I rate 9.5/10 (ukes head looks weird) I would so bid if I owned Forza... and had my 360 on the internet....
R
R A R
R
hey eleeleth, didnt know you were into making forza cars too...
i made a castle crasher one quite a while back... but i lost the pics and the will to play the game... but it looked pretty good...
how many layers did you use on this one? max ive used is probably about 1600
Dang, nice, didn't know you could make custom cars on Forza...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Sweet stuff. I suggest you color the car itself something other than white, though, since that makes the Toris sort of blend in with the car (Thus, harder to see).
Let me tackle all these comments at once

Rarrar: Like I said, I couldn't see the mistakes on uke's head on my tiny tv :/.

Jimbob: All in all on this one is probably around 150-200, as its just a small amount of primitives. I really could up the count, however I think it looks nice as is.

latenightkid: Yes, yes you can :3

Scarvin: Maybe >.> <.<

Azzen: The reason the car is a light grey is to make the blood stand out, as that is the main focus of the car. I couldn't find a better colour, plus I really like the whitish colour I used, due to the resemblance to the actual game.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Azzen: The reason the car is a light grey is to make the blood stand out, as that is the main focus of the car. I couldn't find a better colour, plus I really like the whitish colour I used, due to the resemblance to the actual game.

Black maybe?
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
dam man if that was on xbl id buy it liek 10 times over they are awsome
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord