Toribash
That's right. A user enter the thread, answers the question and leaves. If a user comments on another user's post it generally just turns into useless conversation or trolling and arguments.

And I'm not too sure but I think I remember that in Offtopic's early days a whatif question megathread was trialed but was promptly closed.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
look at the threads.
read the rules.
look at the threads.
read the rules.
look at the threads.
read the rules.

il make the relevant bits bold and bigger for you

i dont believe thats a power trip, rather a cleansing that should have happened long ago.

Am I the only person that noticed it says "You Thread"? Glad to know Fee isn't a robot

But I'm taking the staff's side on this, most of the closed threads are survey questions that are pretty much one response and never come back, question. If you want to get to know people or whatever, just try pming them or visit the irc

Edit: Well that was a fail double quote

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by SlaYeR1995 View Post
But these are discussion threads.

Brings up discussion.

there is no room for discussion in "what are your habits?"
it is a closed end question that only has one possible answer: "my habits are ...... . Goodbye."

Originally Posted by SlaYeR1995 View Post
I think that there should be a thread for these kinds of questions.

its called rapid threads. which are for questions that do not specifically relate to toribash. it is not however, a discussion board.
although we will not close a good thread there because it turns into a healthy discussion.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
You guys complain as if it's important, but it doesn't actually matter at all. The ones they close are shithouse anyway, why would you want to tell someone your pets name and then leave the thread. sif read back through it and see that a man has a dog named buster and his budgie jeremy.

Fuck that right off. Good threads are good threads and they don't get closed, stop whinging and stuff.
lol
man...mods on this forum are idiots, thats why forum is so retarded and thats why all interesting people left long time ago.
believed or not there was amount of older players here (20+)
but they left.
so TB became synonym for game for kids.
What Peter said.
Who actually gives two fucks about your pets or what you ate for dinner last night?

Also the poster above me is stupid.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by sirsex View Post
man...mods on this forum are idiots, thats why forum is so retarded and thats why all interesting people left long time ago.
but they left.

You are a wonderful and valued member of this community. Your absurd unfounded claims are much appreciated. We are grateful to have you.
Originally Posted by sirsex View Post
but they left.

I am sorry that we are not interesting enough for you. Here's an upside-down airplane for you to consider.

P.S. You're an idiot.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Fish
Perhaps the cause of your troubles is that you have no friends to play the game with?

The toribash programmers are not to blame for this. .

true, i dont have virtual friends
unlike you i have real ones
buy yourself a puberty, and then...maybe i'll argue with u.
-----
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You are a wonderful and valued member of this community.

this is not community, this is kindergarten.
Last edited by sirsex; Feb 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You've got to be kidding.
That airplane was awesome.

Back to the topic, most of the thread were trash that just were there to increase post number. Just a stupid question mostly with stupid 3 word answers.
oh yeah