Toribash
erth, as much as I love zeds dead, they're not drumnbass

Originally Posted by ExtHours View Post
They are.
Why do everyone say that those are dubstep?
Read some information before you post crap.

I did say; Example of Their DnB:

rofl I never said skrillex is dubstep, even though he is. definitely not dnb, why don't you open your eyes. (penudulum ref hur dur). why are all these people defending skrillex and calling him "not dubstep" even though he contributed in making the genre mainstream! that's like someone calling van halen not rock because some people don't like rock (bless their souls)

HIPSTERS THESE DAYS
Last edited by SlyBash; Feb 12, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
How have artists like feed me and zeds dead not come up yet?

because it's a dubstep.
The problem i have with pendulum is that their drum beat is s repetative and in every song, well i guess that's why i just dont really like DnB, boring i guess.

then try something else then overrated pendulum, seriously. saying genre is boring just because you heard only one artist ( and far not the best one ) isn't wise. at all.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I was simply using pendulum as an example seeing as they are one of the more well known artists snake.
All DnB i've listened to simply hasn't been able to hold my attention.
And as i said, i saw skrillex up there and he's dubstep so i posted some more dubsteppy stuff.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
HIPSTERS THESE DAYS

being a hipster actually require some knowledge of non-mainstream art, music, etc. not just a glasses, camera, "special opinion" and arguing about stuff only by personal opinion without any knowledge or ability to prove your words. ( from what i heard atleast )
All DnB i've listened to simply hasn't been able to hold my attention.

name the artists then, or check the list some people posted here ( including me )
And as i said, i saw skrillex up there and he's dubstep so i posted some more dubsteppy stuff.

but this is dnb thread isn't it?
Last edited by snake; Feb 12, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15