Ranking
I tried my best to get you an actual refund, but Punisher was right.

It seems as though curiosity just got the best of you at the wrong moment.
You typed /lp 2, thus forcing you to ping.

If, however, someone had managed to hack into your account, and then type /lp 2, something could've been done (which, by the way, would've been the most far-fetched story ever).

I don't know why that command actually works (or still isn't nulled) - so you might still be eligible for a refund.
Last edited by firebolty; Feb 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Was it like "type /sp for superpowers" kind of thing or "do it or I ban you" kind of thing?

Look at the screenshot, cdsonic was not op. Which mean he couldn't have made that threat.
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Look at the screenshot, cdsonic was not op. Which mean he couldn't have made that threat.

I know I have part in this, but neither does Punisher, unless however he is a banned mod or something, I came here to say two things:

One - Punisher doesn't have a reason to repeatedly go against Lonely and try not getting him a refund. He deserves a refund, and I think he will get one.

Two - Yeah, he deserves a refund. CD had no right to do this, and he probably purposely tried to make him lose 6k.
ugly
He doesn't deserve anything.

You won't get refunded for being gullible.

Lp 2 is for four player replays that is why it worked.

The reason why you ping is because there is no player to add the textures of the person you lp'd.
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
He doesn't deserve anything.

You won't get refunded for being gullible.

Lp 2 is for four player replays that is why it worked.

The reason why you ping is because there is no player to add the textures of the person you lp'd.

But if he did not know this, and he is just curious, it does not mean he is gullible or anything of that matter. He deserves a refund, ever Firebolty thinks that.
So if you want to keep protesting this, I'm not gonna stop you. Just saying we all disagree with you.
ugly
Even though I had no responsibility over this, I've sent you 6k for your troubles.

Next time, please just be more careful of what you do.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
I know I have part in this, but neither does Punisher, unless however he is a banned mod or something, I came here to say two things:

One - Punisher doesn't have a reason to repeatedly go against Lonely and try not getting him a refund. He deserves a refund, and I think he will get one.

Two - Yeah, he deserves a refund. CD had no right to do this, and he probably purposely tried to make him lose 6k.

lol at this thread, did he post the pic of supergoalieguy asking how torigod force pings? Well that may make you think a bit different on this lol.
Anyway i wasn't talking to lonelymonkey i was answering supergoalieguys question. anyway this is sorted by fire and marcus lol
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09