Toribash
Re: Hehe,forgot 2 tell u
Your scared
Dont be fooled , danny the who cares cant do it.
He just cant.
No one can.
Good thing I'm not signed up with Hotmail then, huh?

P.S. What does hacking our E-Mail Service Provider have anything to do with finding our password for the forums? I was starting to think you're a changed man that has learnt from his mistakes, Danny. You disappointed me.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
Good thing I'm not signed up with Hotmail then, huh?

P.S. What does hacking our E-Mail Service Provider have anything to do with finding our password for the forums? I was starting to think you're a changed man that has learnt from his mistakes, Danny. You disappointed me.

Its a load of crap.
Every thing he says i incorrect.
There is no way to hack email.
And as said , no way to hack forums , with out the pass word in the first place.
Dont be intimidated by danny_the_manny.
I'm not. But still, was does hacking an E-Mail Service Provider ave anything to do with these forums? >.>
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I'm not. But still, was does hacking an E-Mail Service Provider ave anything to do with these forums? >.>

well hypothetically, if you saved stuff that you signed up for, someone could get a ton of usernames and passwords. but it would take more than a google search for "how to hack hotmail.",etc. to get in to an account
Originally Posted by ramiro ze bull

well hypothetically, if you saved stuff that you signed up for, someone could get a ton of usernames and passwords. but it would take more than a google search for "how to hack hotmail.",etc. to get in to an account

I think its just rediclues to even think of any one hacking forums/emails.
Completely and utterly stupid to even think such thing.
Originally Posted by =PsYcHZ=
I think its just rediclues to even think of any one hacking forums/emails.
Completely and utterly stupid to even think such thing.

i completley agree, it is. i was just saying that you would need a ton of stuff just to get in to an account and not just a random search.