Toribash
Re: Should I ban myself from Sumo?
Alright alright alright let's just stop ok?! this is getting way off topic and evoyone makes mistakes also it's easier to make mistakes typing then when writing with a pencil so all of you just shutup ok?! jeez and to those that complain about this post they know im right there just to snooty to accept it. thats what i think. middlefinger

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Someone should close this topic, everyone is being nasty to each other and not much else... :
I am the Third Revelation! I told you I would eat you!!!
[/CENTER]
i completely agree with you razor wire. this topic should be locked or better yet deleted.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Play the game however you want G3david. You paid for it and it's not like you're doing something illegal.
Originally Posted by BiH
Originally Posted by Garfgarog
Don't use the 'this isn't school!' excuse, jesus. The only people that use that as an excuse are ignorant children that think typing like an ESL student is okay because it's quicker. What are you rushing to type for? The world about to end? Take your time and type properly or no one worth talking to will take you seriously.

Doubt you'll care though.

and u, wtf is the this isnt school excuse just cuz ur a perfectionist nerd doesnt mean others have to be too now does it?
go stick ur nose into some textbooks nerd

I can tell you're going to amount to nothing in life. It's okay though, after all, you'll never amount to me as I am now, no matter how hard you try.
I agree with Garfgarog. Those with improper grammar look like idiots in my eyes. -_- These are the forums, not your instant messaging service. Proper grammar looks nicer, is easier to understand, and no matter what age you are it will always make you seem a bit more mature and intelligent. You have all the time up to your death to get your sentences straight, so do so!

Have some karma, Garfgarog.
I think we should ban you for even THINKING about how other people think. What the hell is wrong with you? Do it your own way! Who cares about them. That's hampas job :P
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.