Ranking
draw me as you imagine how I look like, but with 7 arms, each one doing a different thing
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Since I'm in a good mood for drawing something I have never drawn before, does anyone have some crazy request?
First that post some thing he would like to see is first served.

P.S. Let it be something really crazy, strange and hard to do. :]

a giant robotic chicken which bites some elettric wires like a worm for getting energy. oh yeah with metal feathers!

or what about a mix between cap. america and terminator?
:O or some mayan ancient mechanized golem executioner for the sacrifices at the gods which the key for activate it is the mysterious crystal skull.
which was sealed into a sleep by mayas for eons and that may turn back to life the 21 dec 2012

\o/ my mind create wonderful things under the right dose of alcohol... fuck yeah

Here is missuse and his request. Things he's doing on the image, with his 7 hands (why the hell 7? Six would be more meaningful):

1. Playing MiniBash on I-Pod
2. Tossing a grenade
3. Building his muscles
4. Drinking some B&B
5. Playing Toribash on wii (ok, idk how the wii looks and I was lazy to Google so, that is wii...)
6. Pointing toward something
7. Holding a gun

Why do you look like some gay Hulk? Don't ask. It my be some subliminal message in it, but I sure don't know what it is. XD And, I didn't bothered with the background since I became sleepy.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Since I'm in a good mood for drawing something I have never drawn before, does anyone have some crazy request?
First that post some thing he would like to see is first served.

P.S. Let it be something really crazy, strange and hard to do. :]

http://uzk.deviantart.com

Draw uzk yo

EDIT: fuck I was too late
pennis and also dicke and balls
Looks like Duke Nukem the original :o

Either way , you should try surealistic shit like a cumputer screen, mouse and all other components slowly digests a game addict which is molded out of candy bars and game cases. with a human face of course.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I want you to draw me a robot.

That is a chrome black with glowing blue lights.

I want the background to be kind of bright but in a forest setting.

To make it seem like it has been deployed. (Type of army robot)

With my name faded on the head.

Last edited by Aonami; Mar 9, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Yeah, like I'll now draw for every person that posts here. I might do few more images just for fun of it.

Chicken has some intriguing ideas, I think that thing with a Mayan golem could be worth the shot. I'll put some semi-naked lady in there, somewhere, if you don't mind. For the sake of the scene. :]
I just didn't want to be left alone and joined the train of retards who wants free stuff which they will never ever use again.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck